Pegasus Specifications and Options
Watch the Pegasus in Action
Built Aussie Tough
The Pegasus range of trailed sprayers are available with 21 to 36 metre booms featuring the unique parallelogram boom lift and superior hydraulic accumulator suspension which maximizes boom spraying stability, increases broadacre spraying accuracy and dramatically improves boom life. UV and chemical spraying resistant polyethylene tanks are available in 5000, 6000 and 8000 sizes. These sprayers are made to superior quality.
Features of the Broadacre Pegasus Sprayer include:
- All spray equipment controls and filters for filling, flushing, chemical induction and hand washing are mounted on a central control panel which is clearly marked for quick, easy, accessible operation.
- MT3405 3 section or optional 5 section fully automatic sprayer controller for increased spraying accuracy.
- Single non drip nozzle bodies complete with Airmix 11002 nozzles fitted standard.
- The large platform area of agricultural sprayers gives easy access to all filling and cleaning functions making the Pegasus a pleasure to operate.
- The strong, wide rail chassis design maximises strength, stability and durability of the spraying equipment.
- The adjustable hitch allows operators to match tractor and sprayer drawbar height for less wear and tear on the PTO universals, along with correct weight distribution.
- Dual Supaflow agitators give high capacity agitation to mix the most demanding chemicals.
- A large 60 litre Chem-e-flush hopper is fully integrated to the trailed sprayer’s control system. Optional chemical suction probe and Chem Traveller complete with Micromatic drum fittings are available. Optional electro magnetic filling flowmeter system also available.
- A 30 litre fresh water tank is fitted for operator safety.
- Electric motorised valves with 1” servo valve and rapid-check flowmeter. Electric dump valve standard. 3 section controller standard (5/7 section optional) ensuring constant spray rate, even with changing terrain and speed variations.
- Large 340 litre flushing tank with integrated sprayer rinsing device and filled from control panel.
- The large AR185 Diaphragm Pump gives reliable, high performance, minimal service and minimum downtime. Max. output 180 L/min, and max. Pressure 2000 kPa (284 psi) Optional 250 L/min pump available. Series 4 PTO drive is standard. Hydraulic drive pump options are available.